Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Changes


Hello blog readers - 

I  want to thank all of you for following me - through e-mail  or readers and also those who just click on my blog occasionally.  I'm writing today to update you on some changes that will be taking place in my little corner of the world which will effect this blog --

First of all, I'm no longer going to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Although I have immensely enjoyed my time with Stampin' Up and will always love their products I have started down a different path in my life and it's time for me to say goodbye to Stampin Up in order to make some changes.

I can't tell you just quite yet what I'm doing next -- top secret :) But I've been working hard on something big and will be releasing more info in the coming weeks. I can tell you I will still be papercrafting and blogging again once I reveal my new plans!


So please stay tuned -- I hope that all of you will follow me as I continue in this journey! 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails