Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nature Walk for Spring

I LOVE this stamp set, Nature Walk, it's so easy to create pretty cards with it. I created this card for my stamp-a-stack last week. I saw a similar card somewhere that had the same colors and I thought it was the perfect color palette for spring. It uses crumb cake, wisteria wonder, lucky limeade and pool party! Perfect spring colors! This would also make a great wedding card or anniversary card.


stamps: Nature Walk, You're cherished
ink: lucky limeade, crumb cake, pool party, wisteria wonder
paper: lucky limeade, crumb cake, pool party, wisteria wonder, whisper white
other: oval and scallop oval punches, Pool party seam binding ribbon, linen thread, dimensional, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, big shot

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails