Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Faux Tile Easel Card

Here is one more faux tile card. This one, like the one posted here, uses the Fresh Vintage stamp set. (this is one of the sets you can get for FREE during Sale-a-Bration). This time I made the card into an easel card. If you like the easel card Idea, I will be showing an easel card at my next class (the fun folds class) so make sure to sign up for that. It's not this exact card but it is the same idea!

To make this card I used the framed tulips embossing folder and put the faux tile piece inside it. I added on some pleated satin ribbon and the sentiment thanks to the front.

Here is what the card looks like closed:

stamps: Fresh Vintage, Kindness Matters
ink: early espresso, baja breeze
paper: early espresso, whisper white, crumb cake
others: pleated satin ribbon, oval punches, scallop oval punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails