Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cracked Glass Technique

Here is a card using a technique I taught at my recent technique class. It's called Cracked Glass. I will be teaching a technique class every month for the next few months - I hope you can attend! I have been having a ton of fun looking for new techniques to try. This one seemed so fitting for this stamp set. Here is a close-up so you can see how cool this technique is:



stamps: Nature Walk
ink: Early espresso, river rock
paper: river rock, early espresso, not quite navy, very vanilla, Botanical Gazette Designer paper
other: embossing tools, early espresso taffeta ribbon, scallop trim border punch, fork for fork bow


1 comment:

bellonjm07 said...

Cool - I'm loving this stamp set! Loving your new blog banner too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails