Wednesday, April 28, 2010

OSW class...


Just wanted to share a few pictures of my class project I have coming up for next week. This turned out super cute! It's a one-sheet-wonder made with the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. The basic idea is that you stamp a whole sheet of paper and then cut it into sections to make a bunch of cards with it.

If you are local and want to attend my class, just let me know. It's next Tuesday, May 4th or next Thursday, May 6th. Attendees will receive all the materials to make the cards and card holder, plus the instruction template for how I cut my sheet up so they can duplicate it at home! This would make a really great gift for Mother's day or a friends birthday!

Here's a photo of how it looks when you open it up:


And here's a sneak peek of the cards:
I will post individual photos after my class but don't want to give away all the surprise for those who are attending!

The Fifth Avenue Floral set is on sale until the end of the month, so if you like to get this set, make sure to contact me before the end of the week to receive the sale price!

Hope you can join me for my class!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails