Monday, April 6, 2009

trendy trees...in pink!

Happy Monday!! Another weekend gone by so quickly!

Here is another take on the tree set. I thought, "why not pink?" for the trees and I love how it looks. I think this color combo works great! Sometimes it's hard for me to stray from the colors that things "should" be but I usually love it when I do. I must remember to be more imaginative!

For the card, I started with pretty in pink for the base, then used a piece of rose red that I put through my cuttlebug to add dots on. Then I stamped the trees in rose, chocolate and Kiwi kiss and chocolate chip. I framed the trees with kiwi kiss and chocolate chip card stock and attached it on the card with pop dots.

stamps: trendy trees
ink:kiwi kiss, chocolate chip, regal rose
paper: pretty in pink, chocolate chip, regal rose, whisper white, kiwi kiss
other: pink taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, cuttlebug

1 comment:

Erin Bigler said...

Again, I just LOVE this card - somethin' about those pink trees just really draws the eye! And an awesome color combo, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails