Thursday, April 2, 2009

Trendy Trees

Besides the two Bird sets from the catalog, this set was my other "must have". I absolutely love it! Not only are the trees adorable, but it's so versatile you could use it for almost any occasion and for a guy or girl. Here is one of the first cards I made for it. It's a thinking of you card using my favorite new color combo with this set: kiwi kiss, baja breeze, chocolate chip and barely banana. I love the look of these colors together. It's a simple card with just a few extra accents, the double-stitched ribbon and button brads (not from SU, I think they're EK Success).

Here is another cute and simple card using nearly the same color scheme. This one I just used solid cardstock in layers of color and the paper piercing template to create interest.

stamps:Trendy Trees
ink:Chocolate chip, Kiwi Kiss,
paper:Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Barely Banana, whisper white
other:paper piercing template, kiwi kiss ribbon, double-stitched ribbon, (button brads from EK success)

1 comment:

Erin Bigler said...

OMG...you are SO the queen of the tree cards! I have tons of tree stamp sets, but I might have to breakdown and get this one, too! This is clean-cut and just gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails