Monday, August 27, 2007

Last Weekends Party...

Ok, so I'm a little behind in posting... These are the projects that we made at my customer/hostess appreciation party on the 19th. So, if you missed it, here's what we did...

First project: a 2-5-7-10 box.
If you'd like instructions, let me know because I did do up an instruction sheet for this one. It's made from one full sheet of paper and is super cute! For this one we used the Baroque Motifs set

stamps: Baroque Motifs
ink: purely pomegranate, wild wasabi
paper: purely pomegranate, wild wasabi, whisper white
accessories: celery grosgrain
other: paper piercing, punches, score blade on trimmer, sticky strip


Second project: Moose Card
For this card I used the Moose you set but wanted to make it a birthday card so didn't use the "moose you so much" sentiment on the bottom of the stamp. So I colored the moose with markers, omitting the bottom sentiment. By doing this I was also able to make him two shades of brown so his big antlers stood out more.

stamps: Moose You, Everyday Flexible Phrases
ink: chocolate chip marker, close to cocoa marker, mellow moss ink pad
paper: Mellow moss, brocade blue, whisper white, chocolate chip, close to cocoa
accessories: artichoke grosgrain, eyelets
other:
crop-a-dile, oval punch



Third project: Mini friend Pail
I found the cutest little pails...they're only like two inches tall. They're meant to be wedding favors but I just couldn't resist using them for this little mini make-and-take. I also was having tons of fun with my new crop-a-dile. The brad in the center actually goes all the way through the pail! It was SUPER easy to punch a hole in the metal pail using the crop-a-dile. You can even squeeze it with just one hand! I'm so glad I purchased this tool! If you're interested in learning more about it, contact me, I'd be glad to show you how it works. It also punches through chipboard like butter and sets eyelets easily and silently!

stamps: Simply Said
ink: apricot appeal, pumpkin pie
paper: whisper white, chocolate chip, so saffron
accessories: pumpkin grosgrain, fire rhinestone brads,
other:
crop-a-dile, 1 3/8 circle punch, scallop punch, tag corner punch, ticket corner punch, cello bags, chocolate

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails