Monday, July 9, 2007

Kind Baroque Card


Happy Monday! Back to work today, which is always hard. So I thought I'd share this cute card I made using Baroque Motifs (one of my new favorites). I stamped the flourish in River Rock on the white card stock and added some flowers using pomegranate. Then I stamped the two larger flowers and cut them out and layered them on top with black brads in the centers. The one in the upper right is raised using a dimensional dot. The thanks stamped along the bottom is from Everyday Flexible Phrases.


stamps: Baroque Motifs, Everyday Flexible Phrases
inks: purely pomegranate, river rock, brocade blue, black
paper: brocade blue, creamy caramel, not quite navy, whisper white
embellishments: black brads, dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails