Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Cherish...


I haven't posted much lately as I've been super busy and I'm anxiously awaiting my first order from the new Fall/Winter catalog. I'm hoping it will be here tomorrow....The UPS tracking number isn't working, of course, so it's a waiting game... Soon I will have some fun new sets and accessories to share!

Meanwhile, here's something new that I haven't shared yet. This is the first card I've made using acetate. I stamped the swirls from Baroque Motifs using Black Staz-On ink on a piece of clear acetate and layered it over a piece of white with a Bordering Blue swirl stamped on it. The black scallop is made using the slit punch. And the flowers are cut out and raised with dimensionals. I finished it off with some blue gingham and the "cherish" stamp. I really love this set!

stamps: Baroque Motifs
inks: Bordering Blue, Basic Black, Black Staz-On
papers: Bordering Blue, Whisper White
accessories: Black Brads, dimensionals, blue gingham ribbon, acetate

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails